The two-day Kepner-Tregoe Foundation course introduces individuals working in trouble shooting environments to a systematic process of problem solving when responding to incidents and problems. This enables individuals to deliver a high level of quality and consistency in customer support. The course equips participants with the knowledge of the terminology, structure and basic concepts of Kepner-Tregoe’s problem management and incident management techniques such as Situation Appraisal, Problem Analysis, Decision Analysis and Potential Problem Analysis. During the Foundation course, participants will be optimally prepared to take and pass the Kepner-Tregoe Foundation examination.
The Kepner-Tregoe Foundation course is beneficial for individuals who want to be trained and certified in a best practice that is recommended for problem analysis (Kepner-Tregoe is referenced as a best practice in the official ITIL® Service Operation publication). Other core benefits of the Kepner-Tregoe Foundation course include:
● Establish a common troubleshooting language that ensures consistency in customer support in a Service Management environment.
● Introduce structured, critical thinking techniques to analyze problems, make decisions and proactively avoid problems.
● Use a systematic approach independent of technical expertise.
The Kepner-Tregoe Foundation course will be of interest to individuals who:
● Want the official Kepner-Tregoe Certificate, issued by Kepner-Tregoe.
● Plan to attend the (2-day) Kepner-Tregoe Advanced Workshop in order to learn to implement the concepts learned in the Foundation course.
● Want to improve their Incident Management and Problem Management techniques.
● Typical roles are (but not limited to): Roles that provide first-line support, including service-desk staff, Analysts, Problem Managers, Incident Managers, Auditors, Quality Managers, Operators, Technicians and Engineers.
KT Foundation course is an exclusive offering by ITpreneurs and partners. The 2-day Kepner-Tregoe (KT) Foundation course introduces a systematic process of problem solving when responding to incidents and problems. The course is designed for individuals who work in trouble shooting environments. This allows them to deliver a high level of quality and consistency in customer support.