item in your cart
Audience: This training course material provides a road map to adapt and connect to all the key people and situations in your work life using the psychological springboard provided by the work of Carl Jung, the famous Swiss psychologist. It uses ideas from Jungian psychology to enhance their communication, personal effectiveness and team work in a fresh and fruity way that is easy to remember and even easier to apply! The key aim of the course is to give your participants a road map to adapt and connect to all the key people and situations in their life.
Half day course - All topics would be included in the one day course
2 hours course - We could customize this course for two hours and provide the topics most appropriate for your needs
1. Background to Jung's Personality Types - Jung's theory suggests that we all have different psychological preferences which determine how we behave, interact with others and make sense of situations around us. This session will give your participants a basic knowledge of the teachings of Carl Jung that will be helpful to clarify the philosophy behind this course.
2 The Fruity Approach to Your Personality - This session will help your participants learn about their fruity concoction and natural ways of dealing with life. It will help them understand why they excel in certain areas of life but struggle with others, and why they can handle some people and not others. It will also teach them how to adapt to characteristics of the less dominant characters in their life and how to deal with each scenario in the most effective way.
3. Your Fruity Relationship Map -In order for your participants to gain the most out of their personality they will need to look at themselves and the key relationships within the workplace, this may include internal and external relationships dependent upon the role. This is done by creating a relationship map and improvement opportunities via a development plan.
At the end of this personality type-training course, your participants will be able to:
1. Recognize the key principles behind the personality profiles
2. Distinguish the various other characteristics and how to communicate effectively with them
3. Diagnose the key relationships within your working environment and identify improvements using our relationship map