Decision Making for DevOps Teams
About this course
Join Us at the next Public Workshop:
October 28-29, 2019
The world is becoming digital. It is becoming digital fast! This transformation impacts the traditional set-up of IT. Successful IT Departments organize themselves into high performing Agile and DevOps teams, with the capabilities to respond quickly and accurately to any issues.
Decision Making for DevOps Teams teaches those working in an Agile and DevOps environment on how to develop unique solutions to common problems the team is facing super fast.
- Anyone working in an Agile or DevOps team
- Problem solvers/incident managers
2 days classroom or virtual classroom
1 hour online multiple choice exam. 40 questions 26 correct to pass
Decision Making for DevOps Teams by KEPNERandFOURIE® – issued by the Institute of Professional Problem Solvers (IPPS).
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Improve the ability within a DevOps team to understand what is happening and establish the correct starting point quickly and efficiently.
- Be able to leverage KEPNERandFOURIE’s 6 C’s in terms of Communication, Cooperation, Collaboration, Consistency, Consensus, and Conflict.
- Develop strategies on how to improve responsiveness through improved relationships that would ensure quality deployment and improved bottom line results.
- Understand the importance of asking the “right question to the right person to get to the right factual data”.
- The realization that building alliances through alignment practices would culminate in joint responsibility and problem-solving practices.
- The understanding that a standard template could create consensus and commitment for a joint decision that would improve chances for implementation success.
- The realization that even a complex incident can be reduced to one object and one fault.