PMP Exam Preparation: Based on PMBOK® Guide – 6th Edition
About this course
Join us at the next Public Workshop:
September 17 – 20, 2019
Contact us for more information
PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP®) credential is the most important, industry-recognized certification for project managers. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP® credential demonstrates that you have the experience, education, and competency to successfully lead and direct projects.
This Classroom course is aimed at people who work, or would like to work, on projects on a daily basis and would like to achieve the PMP® Certification – based on PMBOK® Guide- 6th Edition. More specifically, this course is for project managers who want to master the Project Management Body Of Knowledge (PMBOK®) – 6th Edition and improve their skills in managing projects. This course fulfills all exam requirements and approved 35 hrs of contact for the PMP Exam.
This program contains 10 highly interactive and modular course units. The course is enriched by engaging questions from real-life project situations. Through the two interactive mock exams (included as part of courseware), the participants will be optimally prepared to take and pass the exam.
- Those considering adopting the PMI Project Management Body of Knowledge or taking the PMP exam
- Project managers
- Project team managers and leaders
- Project coordinators
- Project support staff
- Project assurance staff
- Project officers
- Consultants and contractors
At the end of this course, the participants will understand PMI’s framework, how to utilize it, and how to prepare for the PMP exam. The participants will know:
- The benefits and value of project management.
- The project management principles and philosophy; the key concepts of project management domains, tasks, knowledge, and skills.
- How to professionally apply the project performance domains, knowledge, and skills?
- How to demonstrate that you have the capability to manage projects and communicate about them using standard accepted language?
- How to utilize the most common project processes, tools, and techniques?
- How project management relates to a portfolio, program, and organizational management?
- How to prepare yourself for the Project Management Professional (PMP)
examination and practice responding to sample questions?
There are no formal prerequisites for participating in the PMP® Exam Preparation course, however, there are specific prerequisites prior to scheduling the PMP® exam.