PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®
About this course
Contact us for early-bird pricing!
The PMI-ACP® course provides a high-quality training program that teaches you the skills and knowledge you need to successfully apply agile practices in your professional work and pass the PMI-ACP® exam to earn your certification.
PMI-ACP® designation can provide an opportunity for you to demonstrate your knowledge and skills related to agile practices. This course is for you if you are working in organizations using agile to manage projects or transitioning to an agile way of working. The course content follows the PMI-ACP® exam content outline and references the suggested reading list but is not limited to the Agile Practice Guide.
The PMI-ACP® is not limited to project managers or Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential holders; individuals with experience working on agile project teams can apply.
In this course, you will learn:
- Agile Manifesto and Principles
- Agile frameworks, team methods and approaches
- How to integrate and tailor different agile methods
- Agile techniques needed to achieve project success
- Benefits of working with a high-performing team
- How to plan and manage an agile project
- Keep the business environment in mind.
- Be prepared for the PMI-ACP® exam.
- Focused PMI-ACP® exam preparation class;
- Individualized instruction and guidance to complete PMI-ACP® application
- Knowledge and skills needed to pass the PMI-ACP® exam
- The most extensive and effective exam-taking tips
- Practice quizzes, activities and mock exams
- The individualized study program for you to prepare for the exam
- 1-hour one-on-one Q&A session with the instructor to answer any questions and clarify any concepts.
We guarantee that you will be provided with free additional instructor assistance and the option to attend PMI-ACP® exam prep courses and workshops if you do not pass the PMI-ACP® exam the first time.