PMP Exam Prep – Virtual One-on-One Coaching
About this course
This 10-hour, virtual one-on-one support program is designed for those who have met project management experience requirements for becoming a Project Management Professional (PMP®), completed 35 hours of Project Management education and ready to apply or already applied to take the PMP exam.
In addition to the instructor-led portion of the training, substantial supplementary materials are included for you to use after the course to fully prepare for the exam.
The supplementary materials include:
- A 2-month subscription to interactive e-learning system.
- Additional self-paced training modules to help you focus in on areas of difficulty.
- 2,000+ online mock exam simulations allowing you to simulate full 4-hour exams, or focus on specific areas.
- Flashcards and dictionary.
- Project management experience hour calculator.
- Additional quizzes, exercises, and interactive lessons.
- eBook about the Knowledge and Skills listed in the PMP exam content outline.
Upon completing this course you will have learned:
- Proven strategies for how to interpret exam questions correctly and avoid common mistakes.
- Techniques for making sure you do not forget key formulas used during the exam, and how they are applied.
- Techniques for improving your concentration during the exam.
You will receive 10 Professional Development Units (PDUs) upon completion.
Note: This 10-hour program is heavily focused on exam preparation. Participants will be ready to take the exam once they complete all the required studying along with the program.
Please contact us for more information.