Contact us for the Early-bird Special!
Are you ready to tap into the new and fast-growing domain of DevOps Coaching? Are you keen on supporting your organization by embracing DevOps Coaching practices and helping in achieving enterprise agility? Would you like to become the transformational leader who accelerates Digital, Cultural, DevOps, and Agile transformation initiatives?
If your answer is “YES” to any of the above, sign up for one of our upcoming sessions and join a prestigious global group of DASA DevOps Coaches.
DASA DevOps Coach Program
DevOps Coaches are equipped with critical coaching competencies! Tools and models to help organizations embark on their transformation journey. DASA’s DevOps coaches understand the context of this new approach for them to be able to switch between different modes during different occasions when needed most, whether it is one-on-one sessions or group workshops! This program makes you a versatile expert who can coach individuals and teams. You will apply new DevOps principles to your team members while helping other stakeholders grasp these ideas more easily. All without any previous experience necessary!
DASA DevOps Coach Certification Program consists of six (6) virtual classroom sessions:
- Tue, Sept 20, 2022 – 6 pm – 9 pm (EST)
- Thu, Sept 22, 2022 – 6 pm – 9 pm (EST)
- Sat, Sept 24, 2022 – 9 am – 3 pm (EST)
- Tue, Sept 27, 2022 – 6 pm – 9 pm (EST)
- Thu, Sept 29, 2022 – 6 pm – 9 pm (EST)
- Sat, Oct 01, 2022 – 9 am – 3 pm (EST)
Highly interactive and reflective, we cover all the DevOps Coaching topics with new ways of learning and networking.
Advantages for you to join:
- The DASA DevOps Coach exam is part of this package. This certification is heavily sought after and will help you land new job opportunities and contracts.
- Be among the first to obtain DASA’s globally recognized DASA DevOps Coach certification.
- The DASA DevOps Coach is the leading Professional level DASA certification; organizations recruit DevOps Coaches and the best investment in your career.
- Share your learnings with our global community and the world’s best DevOps Coaching, who recommend this program.
- Connect with other coaches, build your network, and become a part of the DASA’s thriving international DevOps community.
- Get trained by the experts who work directly with the Course Development Team and DASA to develop this advanced Coaching program.
- The DevOps Coach inspires teams and individuals with thought-provoking and creative processes.
- The core focus of the DASA DevOps coach is to enable and sustain the DevOps transformation. The DevOps Coach drives performance and catalysts for change for individuals, teams, and organizations.
- DevOps Coaches comprehend the essence of DevOps and how to coach teams in adopting DevOps principles or overcoming challenges. DASA DevOps Coaches are familiar with various coaching models and instruments and can apply the best model for the organization and people at any point in time.
- The DevOps Coach has become a critical role in driving DevOps success, and organizational performance as DevOps requires a cultural shift toward a new mindset, behaviours, and ways of working.
Is it right for me?
The DASA DevOps Coach program is intended for professionals like you who have:
- a DevOps and Agile mindset
- the desire to learn new things and grow as a professional
- an understanding of what DevOps is and why it is relevant to today’s workforce.
This DevOps Coach Program will help you develop the skills needed to support organizations in their DevOps transformation journey. You will learn how to:
- Apply DevOps principles to your team members
- Help other stakeholders grasp these ideas more easily
- Switch between different modes (one-on-one or group workshops) as needed.
The DASA DevOps Coach Program is perfect for professionals who want to develop their coaching skills and help organizations transform into a DevOps culture. By the end of this program, you will be equipped with the tools and knowledge to coach DevOps teams successfully.
Basic familiarity with Agile, Scrum, and DevOps frameworks is beneficial.
There is no need to be certified on DASA DevOps Fundamentals. Before the Coach course, the participants will receive FREE access to DevOps and Agile related online courses in addition to reading materials about DASA’s Competency Model and the 6 DASA Principles.
What will I learn?
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand DevOps and connect the role of a DevOps Coach to the DASA DevOps Principles.
- Comprehend the mindset and role of a DevOps Coach.
- Understand the characteristics, structures, and lifecycles of DevOps teams.
- Experience how to Coach DevOps teams to high performance.
- Learn how to use the GROW model as an effective coaching tool.
- Discover and learn the art of “Feedback” and how to create a feedback culture.
- Distinguish the responsibilities of “DevOps Coach” and “DevOps Leader.”
- Understand that DASA DevOps Coaching is for continuous “Performance” and “Change”
- Learn underlying coaching metrics for transformation efforts.
- Improve your power skills, techniques and mindset shifts to agility and adaptability.
- Deep dive into inner and outer competencies, focusing on both what you do and how you are being.
- Understand and utilize coaching skills to create resiliency, innovation, and continuous improvements.
- Understand the four different key modes: Coaching, Mentoring, Facilitation & Consulting.
- Learn when, why and how to apply the correct mode of coaching.
- Apply learnings to build a business case and plan for the DevOps Transformation journey.
- Interpret the DevOps organizational goals and establish the critical role of high-performing teams.
- Introductory call with the instructor
- 1:1 Coaching session to design your coaching profile
- Course eBook and reference materials
- Additional Exam Prep Session
- 2 x Mock Exams and practice questions
- The DASA DevOps Coach exam (Proctored)
- Activities & Group discussions
- Free access to on-demand eLearning courses on Agile and DevOps
- Participation in the DASA Coach community; access to webinars, blogs, and white papers
- Ad-hoc sessions to introduce methods, processes, tools & techniques in detail
- The course completion certification (24 Educational hours for PMP, PMI-ACP, PRINCE2 Agile, ITIL, and more)
Visit the DASA site for more information.
Available for in-house delivery, contact us for more information.