Contact us for the Early-bird Special!
Are you ready to tap into the new and fast-growing domain of DevOps Coaching? Are you keen on supporting your organization by embracing DevOps Coaching practices? How about helping in achieving enterprise agility? How about becoming a transformational leader who accelerates DevOps, and Agile transformation initiatives?
If your answer is “YES” to any of the above, sign up for the DASA Coach sessions and join a prestigious global group of DASA Coaches.
DevOps Coaches are equipped with critical coaching competencies! Tools and models to help organizations embark on their transformation journey. DASA’s DevOps coaches understand the differences between coaching modes! As a result, this program makes you a versatile expert who can coach individuals and teams. Moreover, you will be able to apply Agile and DevOps principles to your team members while helping other stakeholders grasp these ideas more easily. All without any previous experience necessary!
DASA DevOps Coach Certification Program consists of eight (8) virtual classroom sessions:
- Mon, July 11, 2022 – 6 pm – 9 pm (EST)
- Thu, July 14, 2022 – 6 pm – 9 pm (EST)
- Mon, July 18, 2022 – 6 pm – 9 pm (EST)
- Thu, July 21, 2022 – 6 pm – 9 pm (EST)
- Mon, July 25, 2022 – 6 pm – 9 pm (EST)
- Thu, July 28, 2022 – 6 pm – 9 pm (EST)
- Mon, Aug 01, 2022 – 6 pm – 9 pm (EST)
- Thu, Aug 04, 2022 – 6 pm – 9 pm (EST)
Highly interactive and reflective, we cover all the DevOps Coaching topics with new ways of learning and networking.
Advantages for you to join:
- The DASA DevOps Coach certification is heavily sought after and will help you land new job opportunities and contracts.
- Be among the first to obtain DASA’s globally recognized DASA DevOps Coach certification.
- The DASA DevOps Coach is the leading Professional level DASA certification, the best investment in your career.
- Share your learnings with our global community along with the world’s best DevOps Coaching, who recommend this program.
- Connect with other coaches, build your network, and become a part of the DASA’s thriving international DevOps community.
- Get trained by the experts who work directly with the DASA Course Development Team to develop this advanced Coaching program.
- The DevOps Coach inspires teams and individuals with thought-provoking and creative processes.
- DevOps Coaches comprehend the essence of DevOps and how to coach teams in adopting DevOps principles or overcoming challenges.
The DevOps Coach has become a critical role in driving Digital Transformation success. Organizational performance requires a cultural shift toward a new mindset, behaviours, and ways of working.
Is it right for me?
The DASA Coach program is intended for professionals like you who have:
- a DevOps and Agile mindset
- the desire to learn new things and grow as a professional
- an understanding of what DevOps is and why it is relevant to today’s workforce.
The DASA Coach Program will help you develop the skills needed to support organizations with their journey. You will learn how to:
- Apply DevOps principles to your team members
- Help other stakeholders grasp these ideas more easily
- Switch between different modes (one-on-one or group workshops) as needed.
The DASA Coach Program is perfect for professionals who want to develop their coaching skills and help organizations transform into new ways of working. By the end of this program, you will be equipped with the tools and knowledge to coach DevOps teams successfully.
Basic familiarity with Agile, Scrum, and DevOps frameworks is beneficial.
There is no need to be certified on DASA DevOps Fundamentals. Before the Coach course, the participants will receive FREE access to DevOps and Agile related online courses in addition to reading materials about DASA’s Competency Model and the 6 DASA Principles.
What will I learn?
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Connect the role of a DevOps Coach to the DASA DevOps Principles.
- Comprehend the mindset and role of a DevOps Coach.
- Understand the characteristics, structures, and lifecycles of IT teams and how to Coach them to high performance.
- Discover and learn the art of “Feedback” and how to create a feedback culture using various “Feedback” models.
- Distinguish the responsibilities of “Coach” and “Leader.”
- Understand that DASA Coaching is for continuous “Performance” and “Change” – and understand underlying the metrics.
- New skills, tools and techniques and deep dive into inner and outer competencies.
- Understand and utilize coaching skills and knowledge to create high-performing teams that are resilient, innovative, resourceful and ready for continuous improvements.
- Understand the four different modes of coaching: Coaching, Mentoring, Facilitating and Consulting.
- Apply learnings to build a business case and plan for the Digital Transformation journey.
- Interpret the DevOps organizational goals and establish the critical role high-performing teams have in this.
- 8 (24+ hours) instructor-led virtual sessions
- Each session is 3 hours (4 Mondays + 4 Thursdays)
- Introductory call with the instructor
- 1:1 Coaching session to design your coaching profile
- Course eBook and reference materials
- Additional Exam Prep Session
- 2 x Mock Exams and practice questions
- The DASA DevOps Coach exam (Proctored)
- Activities & Group discussions
- Free access to on-demand eLearning courses on Agile and DevOps
- Participation in the DASA Coach community; access to webinars, blogs, and white papers
- Ad-hoc sessions to introduce methods, processes, tools & techniques in detail
- The course completion certification (24 Educational hours for PMP, PMI-ACP, PRINCE2 Agile, ITIL, and more)
Visit the DASA site for more information.
Available for in-house delivery