Contact us for Early-bird special!
Provides an extensive introduction to the core Agile DevOps principles covering the essential knowledge and skill competences that have been defined by DASA.
DevOps Fundamentals is the starting point for anyone involved in an Agile and/or DevOps team. Improved workflows and faster deployment start with a core understanding of DevOps fundamentals by all team members.
The DevOps Fundamentals Certification is designed to provide the core education necessary to build your DevOps vocabulary and to understand its principles and practices. With the help of key DevOps concepts and terminology, real-life case studies, examples and interactive group discussions and extensive exercises in each module, you will acquire a fundamental understanding of DevOps.
|Virtual Session 1||9 am – 1 pm EST||Wednesday||August 12, 2020|
|Virtual Session 2||9 am – 1 pm EST||Friday||August 14, 2020|
|Virtual Session 3||9 am – 1 pm EST||Monday||August 17, 2020|
|Virtual Session 4||9 am – 1 pm EST||Wednesday||August 19, 2020|
|Virtual Session 5||9 am – 1 pm EST||Friday||August 21, 2020|
*Weekend Sessions starts at 7 am – Mountain (MDT) / 8 am – Central (CDT) / 9 am – Eastern (EDT)
* * Exam prep session will be scheduled accordingly
- 4 x 4-hour Instructor-led virtual training sessions
- 2 x 1 hour Executive Speakers
- 1 x 2-hour Exam Preparation session
- 30 minute 1:1 Coaching session
- Coursebook (PDF)
- Activities & group discussions
- Reference materials; webinars, blogs, white papers
- Practice questions and mock exam
Visit the DASA site for more information