Contact us for Early-bird Special!
This course is worth 16 Educational credits towards PDU, CPD, or other educational unit requirements!
Would you like to learn how to improve your workflows and deployment speeds? If so, then the DevOps Fundamentals course is for you. This comprehensive course will teach you everything you need to know about the core knowledge and skill competencies required for success in Agile and DevOps transformations.
Up to 200 times faster software deployment, 30 times increased deployment frequency, and 60 times higher change success rates. The data doesn’t lie. Organizations such as Netflix, Spotify, and Facebook are transforming IT by successfully implementing DevOps principles. But you don’t have to be a hot Internet company or a gigantic enterprise to be a DevOps leader. Companies large and small, young and old, have magnificently made the transition and have the proof of success in their pockets.
The DevOps Fundamentals course is a comprehensive guide to the core knowledge and skill competencies required for success in an Agile and DevOps environment. If you want to improve your workflows and deployment speeds, get started with the DevOps fundamentals. This class will teach everyone how they’re involved in an agile or similar team: what it means; why this kind of setup might be better for our business needs than others – there are many options! And finally, the skills we need (and deserve) as members who take part in these teams.
The DevOps Fundamentals Certification is designed to provide the core education necessary to build your DevOps vocabulary and understand its principles and practices. With the help of key DevOps concepts and terminology, real-life case studies, examples and interactive group discussions, and extensive exercises in each module, you will acquire a fundamental understanding of DevOps.
- 4 x 4 hours each instructor-led virtual sessions
- 1 hour 1:1 Mentoring session
- Course eBook, Pre-course and reference materials
- Activities, Assignments & Group discussions
- On-demand digital learning; webinars, blogs, white papers
- Ad-hoc sessions to introduce methods, processes, tools & techniques
- Exam preparation, practice questions, and the exam
- Introduction to collaboration tool
- Participants will receive the course completion certification confirming 12 hours of Education/Development credits (PDU, CPD, etc.)
Visit the DASA site for more information
Available for in-house delivery