Decision Making for DevOps Teams teaches those working in an Agile and DevOps environment on how to develop unique solutions to common problems the team is facing super fast.
- Anyone working in an Agile or DevOps team
- Problem solvers/incident managers1 hour online multiple choice exam. 40 questions 26 correct to pass
Decision Making for DevOps Teams by KEPNERandFOURIE® – issued by the Institute of Professional Problem Solvers (IPPS).
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Improve the ability within a DevOps team to understand what is happening and establish the correct starting point quickly and efficiently.
- Be able to leverage KEPNERandFOURIE’s 6 C’s in terms of Communication, Cooperation, Collaboration, Consistency, Consensus, and Conflict.
- Develop strategies on how to improve responsiveness through improved relationships that would ensure quality deployment and improved bottom line results.
- Understand the importance of asking the “right question to the right person to get to the right factual data”.
- The realization that building alliances through alignment practices would culminate in joint responsibility and problem-solving practices.
- The understanding that a standard template could create consensus and commitment for a joint decision that would improve chances for implementation success.
- The realization that even a complex incident can be reduced to one object and one fault.