Contact us for an Early-bird special!
This course is worth 7 Educational credits towards PDU, CPD, or any other educational unit requirements!
ThE Agile PMO course is designed to help you, Project/Program Management Office (PMO) Director, Manager, Team member, to understand the agile philosophy and mindset and how you can apply these concepts to transform your PMO to the future state. This course is also intended for people who want to learn more about agile methods and apply agile mindset to their teams or organization. This course is beneficial to everyone who wants to transform their team, group, department, or organization into a more flexible and adaptive organization.
You will learn the basics of the agile mindset and strategy of creating and delivering the agile transformation specifically for the PMOs.
Is it right for me?
This course is suitable for individuals who would like to develop an understanding of the agile mindset and apply knowledge and skills learned in this course to their teams and organizations, such as;
- How to communicate at all levels within your organization and improve your influence
- How to increase your self-awareness, build trust and empower people around them
- How to initiate the agile transformation within your department and organization
- How to develop high-performing teams following agile principles
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand agile manifesto and principles and how to become flexible and adaptive as you transform your organization.
- Identify and distinguish different agile methods; how and when you can use these methods, along with how you can mix and create your hybrid method.
- Understand how you can start to think and work differently to enable change within yourself and your organization.
- Learn what it means to become an Agile PMO and adapt to the dynamic and fast-moving nature of the world today.
- Learn how to create the new vision of your agile PMO; mix and match methods, approaches and project lifecycles.
- Understand how to deliver and continuously improve yourself, your team and your organization.
- Learn best approaches to handle roadblocks and difficult situations, such as using more common language or providing awareness training to your teams, stakeholders and sponsors.
- Understand the most common challenges experienced during agile transformation and recommendations to handle those challenges
- Demonstrate the capacity to transform and lead agile project teams
- 1 x 7-hour instructor-led virtual training session
- 1 x 2-hour course follow-up session (TBD)
- 1 x 1 hour 1:1 coaching session with all participants (TBD)
- Coursebook (PDF)
- Activities & group discussions
- Reference materials; webinars, blogs, white papers
Available for in-house delivery. Contact us for more information.