Our One-on-One PMP exam coaching program is consist of 10 hours of individual private sessions with our most senior instructors.
It is unlike traditional training programs because focuses on your existing knowledge and level instead of just following the training program.
You may already attend the PMP exam prep classroom training but could not pass the exam or did not have time to sit for the exam. This program is for you!
Our One-on-one coaching provides a highly personalized and flexible approach to PMP exam by tackling specific challenges you are experiencing and providing practical ways to increase your knowledge and skills, concentration and engagement during the exam.
In One-on-One Coaching, we are able to establish a personalized schedule; we work within your hours of availability and based on your needs.
Our Coaching focuses on you becoming better on:
- Understanding the PMP exam and PMI’s expectation from you
- Convergent thinking when preparing for the PMP exam
- Recognizing negative patterns; i.e losing focus, difficulty concentrating, high stress
- Eliminating time waste studying for unnecessary topics
- Building relationships between the Project Management processes and the exam structure
- The full overview of the PMP exam content and additional support for difficult areas
- Free access to online 2000 sample exam questions
Contact us for more information.