Black Friday Sale is on!
This course is worth 12 Educational credits towards PDU, CPD, or any other educational unit requirements!
The objective of the Digital Savvy leader course is to provide you with an awareness of all the capabilities and areas where you need to focus your attention rather than the very narrow confines of the role you are holding. It covers awareness of areas related to disruptive technologies along with risk management, ethics, compliance, privacy, and cybersecurity. Fundamental concepts that many professionals lack today because of working in silos.
The pandemic has made things even more challenging! Professionals now find themselves balancing a digitally disperse workforce while trying desperately hard not only to educate themselves across different fields but also need practical experience if they want true success as a leader. Becoming a business savvy leader means that you have to leave the current paradigm and learn a new set of skills and broaden your horizon:
- Be in the know about all the capabilities required for you to confidently navigate complex environments.
- Adapt to the post-pandemic demands by understanding holistically the business parameters, goals for sustainability (ESG), new technologies pushing the boundaries of the digital revolution and the legal/regulatory environment
What makes us unique:
Every leadership level we offer is based on real-life case scenarios where the learner will learn to use their critical thinking skills to motivate a team, make trade-offs and employ decision-making techniques. Our students will learn to adapt their current skills and broaden their knowledge to successfully survey technology and business digital transformation while employing risk management techniques, data ethics and compliance, cybersecurity and more.
This is just an introductory overview course to help the learner understand where they want to go next and if there is a need to specialize in a more focused area of leadership.
Who should attend:
This course is suitable for anyone who aspires to move into a “visible” business leadership role by building on their current professional acumen.
- Transformation Leaders; anyone who is participating in their organization’s transformation efforts.
- Middle and Senior Managers who aspire to move into “visible” business leadership roles by building on their current professional acumen.
- CXOs and Business Owners are interested in understanding how they can leverage technology and data to competitively edge over the competition.
- Consultants, Strategists, and others who advise leadership teams.
- Product Managers, Product Owners, UX Design Strategist, and others who develop digital products
- Portfolio, Program, and Project Managers & team members and anyone who aspires to leadership roles in these fields.
- Agile Delivery Leads, Coaches and Scrum Masters, and those managing change.
- Anyone working with disruptive technologies like Blockchain, AI/ML, IoT , 5G, Business Analysts, Data Scientists and other “T-shaped” professionals.
There are no leadership experience or academic prerequisites for this course.
What will you learn:
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Become aware of the leadership traits that will propel you to a visible leader status
- Prepare to practice the concepts learned such as successful benefits and delivery for your organization, the importance of data value and ethics,
- Understand the concepts that will lead you to an understanding of strategic business design for digital modernization
- Understand the concept of digital transformation and the role that technology plays Develop leadership skills related to technology, data, risk and analytics
This course is an introductory awareness-building session on digital leadership for professionals. Through this course, you will develop a solid understanding of the various aspects of digital leadership so that you can make informed decisions about your leadership development journey.
If you have any questions, Contact us